Skip to content

Ideas for Cougar Mountain

3 results found

1. GL posting appearing in order by Transaction instead of account

Fund accounting, GL posting from AP on paid invoices,would post in numeric order now posts by transaction. This makes it very difficult to calculate the total each fund used on that particular posting, when funds would be required to reimburse a clearing account.

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Reporting  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. EFW2 (CMS Electronic W-2) is not available in Denali

There is no selection for the CMS Electronic W-2 (generation of the EFW2 file) which was available in CMS Pro, but is not in Denali. The only option for e-filing the W-2s is through Aatrix which costs an additional amount. The file generation for upload to SSA should be part of Denali, as it was in CMS Pro.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Export of Data in AR

In AR, you can export data however if you try and export the Master report it looks like a jumbled mess. There is no way you can even try and fix it. Even the smaller reports exporting there are all kinds of blank cells and the data isnt' even lined up. I am trying to export my AR for credit reporting and it's been a nightmare. It simply doesn't work efficiently. I would like to be able to pick cells that I wish to see in my export data excel worksheet. This is really broken.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Reporting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the suggestion!

There are many ways to export information in Denali. If there is a specific format that is needed, our Customer Service representatives may be able to help. Many of the reports in the system will export directly into a columnar Excel format. We will also be adding more expanded export capabilities in the future.

Feel free to contact customerservice@cougarmtn.com to find out if more suitable options are available.

• Don't see your idea?

Ideas for Cougar Mountain

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base